For information on how to support the center, sponsor research and/or invest in our drug discovery programs, please contact:
2023 Seed Funding Program
UCDDC Request for Proposals, RFA 2023
1) Email your campus DDC site lead to request the industrial sponsor’s list of areas of interest.
2) Submit a Letter of Intent (LOI) form by August 31, 2023. Reach out to your campus site lead to get LOI access code.
If invited to submit a full application:
1) Prepare your application, which must include the following items:
A) Project title
B) Names, titles, institutions, telephone numbers and email addresses of PIs and Co-PIs
C) Proposal narrative (two-page maximum). The narrative should be organized using the headings below. Each area must be addressed.
i) Significance. Describe the scope and nature of the problem you are trying to solve. Clearly state the unmet need being addressed by the technology and provide evidence to support the need from multiple stakeholder perspectives (e.g., scientist, patient, clinician and payer).
ii) Innovation and Impact. Describe the innovation of your proposed solution and the impact it could have.
iii) Aims and Work Plan. Describe the proposed project and its aims, target completion date(s) and deliverables.
iv) Budget. Describe approximate budget for the project. Budget restrictions are listed below. Define the funding requirements for the proposed project beyond this seed award and any plans for further funding.
2) Report IP status. List any relevant background IP, including regular and provisional patent applications, and describe its ownership and whether the technology is available for licensing
3) Submit your application below; file name format should be Campus_LastName.pdf
Additional application instructions, review criteria, and budget justification can be found on the UCDDC website - funding request
Contact your Site Leader if you have any questions or email MolMed Center Director, Dr. Maurizio Pellecchia at email@example.com
*The sponsor for this RFA is Ono Pharmaceuticals